Auto Cydia SSH Installer – iOS6
Because the current RedSnow doesn’t support the Cydia installation, we’ve programmed a tool, which installs Cydia on your iDevice. You can use it after you’ve implemented a SSH connection through RedSnow. (Note: You can use our tool on all iOS versions, which are able to handle a SSH connection!)
The application is designed for windows, but it has been completely programmed in .Net. With MONO you can run .NET applications on Mac based computers. When you’ve installed MONO, you have to open the terminal and use the command cd to locate the downloaded exe . After you’ve found the program you should use the command “mono yourwindowsapplication” and the application will start.
Here is a Youtube Video in which a person navigate and open a .NET application with MONO.
For easier usage, rename our tool to something like this: “ACSI”. So you only have to type mono ACSI and not mono “Auto Cydia SSh Installer”. (Because Spaces names are in the filename, you have to use the quotation marks)
Windows users, are able to just implement a SSH connection through RedSnow and install Cydia with our tool after it. Please consider that this is a tethered jailbreak and currently only A4 devices like the iPhone 4 are compatible!
If you don’t know how to jailbreak/implement a SSH connecetion, the iDownloadBlog Team made an excellent video about it. Don’t worry when he says that it doesn’t install Cydia, with our programm you can do it with no effort. Please stop the video at 4min and 18 seconds! You dont’ have to establish a wifi connection and another external tool, to type the complex ssh command in it! With our tool, you can easily do this in one step!
Guide & Downloads below.
Download Auto Cydia SSH Installer Now!
Get the Cydia SSH Installer now and of course it’s completely free!
Want this freebie? Enter your email and get it now!
Simply enter you're email address and the download link will be sent right to you're inbox.
Want the newest, safest & fastest jailbreak & unlock techniques?
[Guide] How to Jailbreak & Install Cydia on iOS6
To Jailbreak & install Cydia on iOS6 follow these steps: Please note that this is a tethered jailbreak and only works with A4 devices like the iPhone 4.
1) Install iOS6 on your iDevice. Just connect it to iTunes an update your phone. When iTunes is downloading the iOS6, go and grab a copy of it. (You’ll need it later)
Here you can find the IPSW file:
On Windows XP: Documents and Settings\<User>\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
On Windows Vista/Windows 7: Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
On Mac: ~/Library/iTunes/iPhone Software Updates
You are also able to find the correct firmware on our iOS6 firmwares download page.
2) After you’ve installed iOS6 connect you device to your computer and place it into the DFU mode. (Hold the Power and Home button together for exactly 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, release the Power button and keep holding the home button until iTunes tells you it has detected your iPhone.)
3) Download RedSn0w 0.9.13 dev4 above.
4) Run RedSn0w as administrator and click on the “Extras” button. Go ahead and click on “Select IPSW” and select the iOS6 firmware file. A Message should confirm, that the firmware was successfully identified.
5) Click back and hit the button “Jailbreak”. Please ensure that “Install SHH” is selected. After the click “Next”.
6) Now, your device is going through the jailbreak process. A message will notify you, that the jailbreak is a tethered one.
7) After the jailbreak has successfully been implemented, place the device again in the DFU mode.
8) Navigate back again and click “Just Boot”, This will perform a tethered boot. When a pineapple logo appears on your device, a tethered boot is progress.
Now you’ve jailbroken your device, but Cydia isn’t installed on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, but a SSH connection has been implemented.
You can manually connect to the device with a SSH client and insert the installation code for Cydia, but our Auto Cydia SSH Installer, automates that and perform everything within one click.
9) Just download it above and start the application. Windows users, can natively run the application. If you’re a Mac user, than install Mono and launch the program through the terminal with the Mono command. (See Video below)
So, now you’re device has been jailbroken and Cydia is installed! Enjoy!
External Tutorial Videos
How to jailbreak iOS 6 (SSH implementation) Stop the video at 4 minutes and 18 seconds! – iDownloadBlog